Tuesday, March 5, 2013

hidden back-tab curtains

Remember all that fabric I bought a few weeks ago? Well other than my table runner, I have finally sewed the rest of it all up into curtains for each of our bedrooms. The style I settled on was panels with a hidden back-tab and did that for all of them. It was pretty easy design but also would give a more professional/finished look at the end. I LOVE these fabrics! The modern designs and bright colors are just perfect for our family and how we're decorating our new home.
Here are pics of all of them!



 


Master Bedroom: I am in love with this fabric- it was exactly what I was looking for to finish off our room! Now all that needs to done in the room is some stuff on the walls and an accent chair by the windows! :) Loving the way this room has come together and the curtains just add SO much!







Kids room: Believe it or not, this is the same room! The kids are sharing and room that has a half wall in between, so they each have their own space and can't see each other when sleeping. We plan to paint their room soon, probably a light gray, but I love that these fabrics give them each a unique take to the room. Because of the layout of the room, we can decorate each side specifically for each child with the paint color to unify.

Now I just need to hem up all these panels! :) (that's after we paint and reposition all the rods though!)


Here's a little peek at how the hidden back tabs look from the back (this is one in process)
Maybe I'll do a tutorial sometime...


Love that half the curtains in our house so far are handmade... if I have another $500 or so, I'd do the rest of the house! :) Maybe another time!


Are any curtains in your home handmade? What style do you make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what others have to say! Please share below!