Friday, September 28, 2012

31 days hath october {new series}



Have you heard of the 31 days blog series? Well I'm going to join in this year!

What’s 31 Days? Basically anyone can join in, just pick a topic and write about it every day for the month of October–we all link up here on October 1st. Last year over 700 bloggers joined in!

October is going to be a crazy month for me, but with a brand new blog, I just couldn't resist joining in!

Meet me back here on October 1st when I reveal my topic for the month!


I am also looking for a few blogs to offer free advertising to through the end of the year. If you are interested in having me host a button on my sidebar that links to your blog with no expectation of you, let me know! I only want to have 5-6, so let me know asap. I would like your buttons by Oct. 1. 
Email for more info: marybethingrace@yahoo.co
First come, first served!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what others have to say! Please share below!