Monday, September 24, 2012

new! elastic bands in the shop!


I just listed a BRAND NEW product in the shop that I'm SOOO in love with right now! I've been having a hard time keeping these a secret until now!

Elastic Bands! You can wear them in your hair for a gentle hair tie, OR on your wrist as a bracelet or on-the-go "just in case" for your hair, but I happen to prefer to wear them on my wrist as a bracelet!


I have 9 total colors that will all go great with your fall wardrobe.
You can choose a set with a combo of colors I've selected, OR you can choose your own combo!





They are SO SO SO SO fun and I LOVE these amazing colors!
These are total eye-candy for me right now!
If you love bright colors, and/or fun accessories, THESE are for YOU!

They also make great gifts!
Stock up on these for Christmas gifts, stocking stuffers, birthday party favors, etc... Perfect for a little girl or a fashionably fun lady! :)

Come have a look-see!You just have to see them!

neutrals

6 pack

navy, bright purple, key lime

navy, bright purple, mustard

neons


The Shop Sale will continue through tomorrow night at midnight (est) if you'd like to pick some of these up at a discounted price! Enter Code WELCOME15 for 15% off your entire order!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what others have to say! Please share below!